Saturday, August 12, 2006

FOOD! I LIKE FOOD!

I finally got to try real food!

After all this time of my parents teasing me while they ate, they finally gave me something more than formula! (I also think Mommy thought it would help her out, maybe I wouldn't wake up so many times at night to eat, heeehee, but I fooled her!)

They started with this rice stuff. It's terribly bland and I don't much care for it!



Then, yesterday they gave me real stuff! I got pees! I like pees! They're so good, so good you see! (Ethan reads me Green Eggs and Ham, I like it alot)

6 Comments:

At 7:29 a.m. , Blogger footsack said...

Conner did you actually eat any of those peas or just smear them all over your face?

 
At 9:42 p.m. , Blogger Becky said...

Hmmmm... Peas already hey? Maybe I should let Sam try some cereal. Today he nursed almost 2 hours this afternoon. Not kidding or exagerating.

 
At 9:42 p.m. , Blogger Becky said...

He's actually sucking on me right now.

 
At 9:59 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

By the look of his face, it looks like he enjoyed the peas.

 
At 10:10 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

How mean of your parents to tease you! Glad you like the peas... on your face. :)

 
At 7:40 a.m. , Blogger Margaret said...

How do smashed peas work as a facial mask? Like Auntie Mitz, I wounder if you actually ate any of those peas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home