Saturday, February 24, 2007

Latest Pictures

Well it has been a long time since I posted anything and Mom has been recieving complaints so I am going to have to do something about it. Seeing as how I am not much of a talker yet I still have to rely on my good looks so this will be mostly pictures.





This is me and my big brother. He is an awesome big brother.







Some quality time with Poppa







This is Uncle Pete. I love him but I am glad that I am to young for a treadmill. If you don't know what I am talking about you should check my brother Ethan's blog. Yikes!









Pokey faces make me laugh!!!









Isn't my Grandma beautiful??? I think so.







Bananas are gross!!!!!










Seriously disgusting. And I am not going to forget!!!








I am a TIGER!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOAAAARRR!!




I don't know why Ethan has such a problem with the snow. I like it!!!!



Bath time is great. When I hear the water start I come as fast as I can just in case its for me



See ya guys later



10 Comments:

At 9:53 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey cutie! I'm glad that you posted. I love seeing pictures of you, and adore your grins. These made me smile a lot. I'm not a big fan of bananas either. You look enraged in that one picture. :P

 
At 10:18 p.m. , Blogger footsack said...

Those are SOOOOO adorable! I love the one in the snow. What a happy baby you are. I love you and I am so glad that your mommy helped you post something. That's Great!

 
At 6:51 a.m. , Blogger Margaret said...

What an amazing story you tell about bananas. I had so much fun with you and Ethan yesterday. Maybe next weekend we can do something outside. (If this weather ever clears up). I sure do love you little Connor.

 
At 8:48 a.m. , Blogger Toad said...

SO CUTE. YOU HAVE THE BEST SMILE EVER!!!! THANKS CONNOR. YOU MADE MY MORNING!

 
At 5:34 p.m. , Blogger Christine said...

Connor, you are so cute. You have a beautiful smile. Makes me smile seeing you smile. You are growing so fast. You have already changed since I saw you.

 
At 10:03 p.m. , Blogger Sue said...

Hi Connor. SO glad you got the message to your Mom. What great pictures. You are adorable. I wish I could come and play with you and Ethan. I miss you.

 
At 5:00 a.m. , Blogger Sue said...

I just can't get enough out of looking at these pictures. I can't believe how much you have changed since you were here in Sept.

You look so happy in the snow. If you moved back here you could play in the snow for at lest 5 months of the year. You and Ethan could build a snow fort that would last all winter, like your cousins Mitch and Emily did. And you and Ethan could come and visit me anytime.

 
At 1:26 p.m. , Blogger Becky said...

Awe! Man! Now I miss you too! Sheesh. I think I was better off without the pictures.

 
At 2:51 p.m. , Blogger Carol said...

What wonderful pictures. You are such a smily baby, which of course is contagious, and makes everyone smile.

 
At 11:10 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh hey, this is for your mom, Connor. Auntie Carolyn, I just realized today, that I never called you back when you left a message on my phone about helping with wedding stuff! Sorry I didn't call back! I just wanted to say that right now, I don't have a whole lot to do, as invitations are done. When you called, they actually were pretty much done, I don't know why I posted it on my blog. But anyway, I do appreciate the help, and when something comes up that I do need help with (like favors and stuff), I'll give you a call!! Thanks Auntie Carolyn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home