Monday, April 02, 2007

My Daily Antics

Mom says I'm a really busy boy...from one thing to the next...I like to portray I'm not like this so I can fool you all, but Mom got pictures! Yikes!

Getting in the fridge

Climbing on things, this was my second climbing accomplishment. I started with Ethan's bed, then to the table, now I'm onto the couch, ah the things I can do that get Mommy and Daddy running!

Getting stuck under the crib and playing with my night light...Mommy was worried about something called electric shocks...whatever that it....ah good times


I enjoy screaming and yelling just so people will pay attention to me, but what do you expect I have to compete with Ethan. Have you heard that guy, man he's a tough act to follow.

6 Comments:

At 6:12 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connor you are so cute. Getting into the fridge is fun isn't it. I usually get myself into trouble doing that too. I heard you talking when I called your house today. You sound alot like Chloe. I love lots
Auntie Sue

 
At 4:12 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just too adorable!!
Tomorrow i am going to your birthday party so i will witness some o those things then probably!
i love the pictures:)
robyn

 
At 8:52 a.m. , Blogger footsack said...

I can't believe what a big boy you are. I can hardly wait to go to the beach with you this summer when it is warm.

 
At 11:53 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

You sure are one busy boy. Love the pics.

 
At 6:43 a.m. , Blogger John said...

This boy reminds me of Noah a lot. Very cute and constant movement. For further comment's, go to the Torch.

 
At 4:45 a.m. , Blogger Sue said...

Hey Connor, I'm sure you must have been up to a few different things since this post. Can you ask your Mommy to do as new post so that we can be a small part of your life. Pleeeaaase?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home