Friday, June 08, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

What am I doing these days you ask? Well everything I'm not suppose to! Here are some of my new tricks I've learned:

1. I can climb in my highchair all by myself. I've fallen a few times, but that's all part of the experience!
2. how to unroll rolls and rolls of toilet paper


3. get into every cupboard and grab stuff I know I'm not suppose to have and run like crazy.
4. grab the box of cereal out of the cupboard and dump it on the floor just to hear that neat little noise!
5. how to get mad when Mom and Dad tell me "NO". I stop my feet and cry like mad, it still doesn't help me, but at least I showed them!
6. to climb on anything I see fit for climbing. If Ethan can do it I CAN TOO!


7. to sit and read stories

8. to play in the water at the beach, even when I'm not dressed for the water

9. to eat corn on the cob


At the end of it all eventually I just crash!

13 Comments:

At 10:40 a.m. , Blogger footsack said...

You sure are a busy boy. I think you are a little busier than your brother was at that age. I just love your smile :)

 
At 2:57 p.m. , Blogger John said...

I can see why standing on the windowsill and stuff would get Mummy or Daddy running, it really isn't a place for little guys like you. The rest of it, a guy just needs to test the limits, right? You sure do have a cute smile. Love you. Thanks for this one too Carolyn.

 
At 8:00 a.m. , Blogger Margaret said...

I agree with Auntie Mitz. You are a little busier than Ethan was at your age. The good thing is, though, that you are just as cute.

 
At 8:51 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

You are one busy boy with a quick smile. I am sure you keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.

 
At 12:01 p.m. , Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:03 p.m. , Blogger Becky said...

Seems like you are up to about the same things Sammy is up to... Except Sammy likes to play with toilet paper by swishing it around in the toilet and then throwing it all over the bathroom. You should try that sometime, your mommy would LOVE it.

I think you and Sam would get along very well and I would say you two should hang out, but I don't think your mom and I would survive it.

Oh, and nice work on the corn. It looks like you really attacked it. Kind of scary to be around I would imagine.

 
At 10:00 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

You sure are one busy little boy, Connor! I can't believe how big you are getting! Nice job you did on that corn on the cob, you sure showed it who's boss! Way to keep your mommy and daddy on their toes!

 
At 3:33 a.m. , Blogger Sue said...

I love the picture of you on the window sill. You are just too cute. I think you enjoy corn on th ecob more than anyone I know. Good Stuff!

 
At 8:52 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]asacol 400 mg tablet ec
[/url] mesalamine buy
apriso buy
order Apriso

 
At 4:14 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://rebetol-online.webs.com/]order rebetol online
[/url] rebetol buy
rebetol 100 mg
buy rebetol online

 
At 7:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole buy online
[/url] copegus 100 mg
order copegus
ribavirin

 
At 6:14 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]copegus 100 mg online
[/url] rebetol buy
rebetol
rebetol online

 
At 8:01 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]order Zempred 4 mg
[/url] para que es methylprednisolone 4mg
solu medrol gyГіgyszer
order Medrol 4 mg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home